Re: Lost Data

Jose,

Did you have a backup of your system or the Omega Research folder?
You mention recycle bin.  Did you delete the Omega Research folder or
any part of it before you reinstalled?

You should not have lost your data.  I don't know how you reinstalled
but the data is in the Omega Research\Server\PDS folder.  You have
.dat files like 0000001.dat and 0000001.idx.  Data in the .dat and
index information in .idx files.

Let me know if I can help.

Jimmy

Tuesday, May 25, 2004, 6:24:40 PM, you wrote:

JA> I had to reinstall TS2000i and lost my data. My data feed is IB, so
JA> no historical data from them. I should be able to recover the files
JA> from my Norton protected recycle bin, but I can't find them. I believe
JA> the file extension is .xpo for global server files. Is this correct?
JA> Any suggestions on how to recover the data? Or does anyone have YM and ES
JA> tick data for a couple of months back? Thanks

Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx