quote.com problem

I use Quote.com's QDPTick service to retrieve data. My service has been
interrupted since early this morning, and my partner's service
(different location, different subscription) since early this
afternoon.  Although, Q Charts is still working.  Anyone else use
QDPTick to collect data?   Quote.com's telephone mssg says their offices
are closed for an internal meeting.  Not exactly confidence building,
for such an operation.
Kindly respond to me directly as I only get daily summaries of the
digest.  Thanks.