Re[2]: Esignal data and TS.

Hello Henri,
E  signal  uses  the  24  hours of data to calculate open high low and
close  for  the  day for any symbol which trades 24 hours. If you just
want regular trading hours, use a different symbol for example
ES  M4  gives  you  the 24 hour S&P 500 e-mini, Open for the day is at
12:01 am close is 12:00pm
ES  m4=2  is  the  symbol for regular trading hours only and the daily
open is 8:30am central time and the close is 3:15pm central time.

Hope that helps.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx