Re[2]: off topic: disappearing sent mail

Abhijit,

I've been using The Bat for several years and it supports IMAP as do
most of them I belive.  I don't say The Bat is the best but is has
features I prefer over Outlook and Outlook Express.  The main one I
like is how it handles different accounts and connections easily.
I'm sure other people have favorites and will post.

Jimmy