Re: TS4 upgrades

> I'm inclined:  "If it ain't broke don't fix it."
> What would I get out of the later builds???

Nothing.  As I recall, the builds after 23 were to address a very
specific problem that only applied for a short time around
1/1/2000.  I can't remember exactly what it was, but what I
remember was that it was a fix for a temporary problem.  There
were no additional features or (as far as I remember) bugfixes in
the later builds.  Build 23 should be just fine.

Gary