Downloader for DialData

I am looking for a way to legally download DialData EOD data without
having the bloat of a complete trading/charting program on my machine.
DialData requires a special downloader, which early versions of
TradeStation / SuperCharts has but I don't currently use TS or SC.
DialData does not supply a downloader.  So here are my questions:

1)  Can the downloader be unbundled from TS or SC and run stand-alone?
    If so then please specify procedure?

2)  Does anyone know of or can supply a downloader, perhaps taken from
    another trading/charting package?

Thanks, Barry