Re: TS7 reversal

Dennis,

If you want to write a strategy that allows stop and reverse, use "Buy"
and "SellShort".  With "Buy", it will buy-to-cover any existing short
position before a long position is established.  With "SellShort", it
will liquidated any existing long position before a short position is
established.

hc

dennis wrote:

I'm sure this is simple, but I can't find an explanation that makes sense to
me.

What is the buy/sell EL to "reverse" a position on either side for TS7?

Thanks in advance!

Dennis Todd