Re: Reliability of Esignal datafeed for TS2000i under XP ?

John,

Yes I have tons of experience with DTN Sat/TS2ki with Win2000 and XP
and all the problems you are having.  Yes that is very fixable.  Sure
I can do it easily.  I also remember you demanding I be pitched off
the list.

I love it when the wheel comes around.  You have made my day.

Jimmy Snowden