Re: DDE related question

Romi,

look at google for:
	'DDE measurement value logging'
this gave me 1500 hits.

the German equivalent
	'DDE Messwerterfassung'
gave again: 150 hits

Beside that there is a program (so far only with german help, but if you have
questions I can help) that maps DDE to socket so it is very easy to program
(see the telnet and the Perl examples) what you miss in Excel by yourself.
	http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha/messtech/d2s.zip

I think that is what you are looking for.
carl