need emini broker advice

List,
I'm looking for a good broker to execute s&p emini trades. I've been using
Farr Financial's Direct Trade Fast Entry platform. They have been generally
good in the past, but lately they've had many outages. Today just when the
market was making a perfect turn around and I had a perfect signal, they
went down. When I clicked the mouse to enter a trade there was nothing. When
I called to find out if I was filled or not the lines were busy. When I
finally got through they denyed having an outage, even after admitting they
had gotten several phone calls complaining. This has been happening at least
once per week, and they rarely admit to having a problem when they are down.
Today it happened twice. I've been paying $7 per round turn, which at the
time I opened the account was the lowest price I could find. Now it seems
prices at some firms are closer to $4. I need phone backup and fast entry
via computer with low commissions. If anyone has a good broker that has been
reliable and fast please let me know. Perhaps I should have two accounts in
case one goes down. Any advice to point me in the right direction would be
appreciated. Thanks. Doug