Looking for consulting work

Folks,

I'm looking for consulting work to continue working on Uptick. This is
the open source trading engine that I started recently.  I'll be building
for-profit apps on top of it once done. In the meantime, do have any
programming to be done in connection with your trading? Do you know a
trader who would benefit from working with a programmer?

I will charge $50/hr until the end of this year. This is the minimum that
I need to support my Uptick development. I know C, C++, Java, Perl, C#,
VB.NET, databases, etc. I started on Wall St. in the Securities Lending
Technology department at Bear Stearns and finished my corporate career as
head of Prime Brokerage Technology at Deutsche Bank where I built the
trade processing pipeline. I also ran my own offshore development outfit
for a couple of years. I'm located in St. Petersburg, Russia.

I'm at my best architecting systems, fighting fires and coming up with
creative solutions. I own Trading Recipes, NeuroShell Trader (not
realtime or the latest) and have TS 2000i.

    Thanks, Joel

--
http://www.wagerlabs.com
Home of the Uptick trading engine