TS2ki HyperServer Timezone problems

Greetings
I have spent the whole day installing and configuring TS2ki connecting to
GlobalServer via HyperServer Light to DTNIQfeed.

Everything works !
But, I can not get the charts to show the correct time !
I am in California (PST). (with daylight savings time)
I trade the mini's on the CBOT and CME so I want all my charts and data to
be in the same timezone as the exchanges in Chicago.

I set the correct exchange times in the symbol settings in Global Server.
I checked my timezone and time settings on my PC.
All seem correct.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rex