Re: Help..members trading E-MINI the U.K.

Justin:

>I would drop AOL ASAP (unless you have an
>_extremely_ pressing reason to stay) and join BT's
>"Surf Time" network, I believe you then pay
>99 pounds/month for all you can eat IP.

A word of caution:  BT is one of the most spammer-infested providers
on the planet.  BT is blocked to hell and back by many ISPs; even
spamcop has a special internal reporting address just for them (BT
doesn't respond to complaints either).  Not a day goes by that I
don't receive spam from BT space.

AOL, on the other hand, generally doesn't occupy space in major
blacklists.

Rather than BT and AOL, satellite is also an option for broadband.

-A