Re: Repair Doc Request for help

Omega-list,

Ok so a bunch of good people asked for my TS2ki repairs document.
I really hope it will help anyone that gets in trouble as I have
a zillion times.

NOW HERE IS WHAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE.  I need to add some stuff to the
repairs document so while I'm at it PLEASE if you have a problem with
TS2ki or one happens in the near future let me know about it.  Also,
even better, if you had a problem and figured out how to fix it let me know.
Some people think I'm some kind of TS2ki repair genius but actually
I'm the guy that does all the stupid things that break TS2ki and so
that is how I learned so much about how to fix it.  I wouldn't doubt
that I have the record for the number of clean installs on the thing
let alone the overwrite installs.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy Snowden