HyperServerLite+IB data Clock question

Hi List, Abhijit & Andrea:

Abhijit:  thanks very much for your step by step guidances.
My chart is back to active mode now.

When I was on your Step 4: No Chart.......

I did as you and Andrea advised, opened GS, go to EDIT DATA, I saw Local
Time was checked.
I unchecked it and checked EXCHANGE TRADED TIME.

I don't know whether it contributes to making me see real time chart but I
opened my chart AFTER I change the time?!!!

Meanwhile, can someone give me a pointer how to get rid of the GMT Time at
the lower right corner of my chart?

I intend to keep everything standardized to CME time, which is Central
Daylight Time, which is one hour ahead of Eastern Time, thanks to Jack
Zaner.

TYIA!

RR