Re: TRAD sales

Perhaps they should sell more.  I think they know what
we know:  The stock price is the result of the market, rather than the company itself.

The stock would go down with the S&P, but suppose the market keeps
making higher highs:  wouldn't that attract more competitors
--especially brokerage firms with their own snazzy software?  I think
TRAD has to come out with something new and great in order to sustain
these levels.  I suspect that nothing will be done until the stock
returns to its comfortable $2-3 area.

-F