Re: Can not get rid of 3 trojan horse viruses in Win2000

Does anyone have any suggestions before I do a complete reformat and
reinstall.

John:

Go to http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm

They have a good online virus scanner that has often caught things for me
that AVG missed.  See if it can clean them automatically, if not, find out
what the virus is, do a Google search for the virus name  plus removal
instructions or something like that.  Often AV companies provide those
services/utilities for free for these types of viruses.

David

---