Re: TS2ki Strategy Performance Report not working

Walter,

It blows up fairly easily.  If the system is still running and shows
trades then just reboot after the close and see if that fixes it.  If
not then reinstall the program right on top of the existing install.

There are lots of things that can cause this to happen.  The list is
so long I wont go into it right now.  I will probably add it to my fix
it list for TS2ki in the new version coming soon.  If you don't have
it and want it let me know.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

WH> Does anyone know why the TS2ki Strategy Performance Report would not work on
WH> Win2K. The window comes up but is blank (just white back ground no info). It
WH> is working on one of my W2K machine but not the other.

WH> Any help would be appreciate.

WH> Thanks, Walter Hooker

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton