The best version of Tradestation

I'm  a user of supercharts and am interested in upgrading to
tradestation.  I don't really have a need to use the monthly pay version
but am interested in getting the best of the old versions that's the
most streamlined.

First of all is it possible to buy a older version and what's the going
price?

I've seen numerous offers of hacked versions and I assume much of the
stuff for sale is bootleg.  Is it possible to purchase a legitmate older
version?

Anyone here done this successfully and how did you make sure you were
getting the real thing?

Thanks,

James