Indicator value displayed in Excel cell?

Does anybody know of a software that will display the numeric value of an
Easy Language Indicator in an Excel cell - i.e. in the same you way can do
this in RADAR screen?  And with real time updating?

Re TSLink
(http://www.tsresearchgroup.com/en/articles/prod_20021208140528.php) - I
have looked at an older version of their demo - but not sure whether is can
do this.  I have not been able to do it.

If anybody thinks TSLink can do this, I would appreciate seeing a simple
example of the required inputs. Suggest ex with simple RSI 14 day indicator.

Also interested if some of the available third party portfolio/ position
sizing  and  neural/ fuzzy softwares would allow the above.

Note: a # of softwares either built in excel / VBA or with a link to excel -
will only accept automated trading strategies - but they will not simply
allow the display of an Indicator's real time value in an excel cell.

Thanks

Mike in Toronto