Re: spread chart question

Jim,

Instead of inserting a second symbol maybe you could place a chart
below the other one you want to look at as in two complete charts.
With different trading times I don't know how you can put both
symbols on the same chart and see anything.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

JB> hello,

JB> can someone help me and describe how i have to setup a chart in ts2k based
JB> on different times and scales?

JB> i just want to compare the intraday progress from the nikkei and the dow
JB> jones index. starting with every new day.
JB> so both have complete different session times and values but i just want to
JB> see the intrady lines from open to close and compare them both on one chart.

JB> thanks jim.

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton