DST problems

I noticed yesterday my pit data didn't open when it should have,
but I didn't get a chance to track it down.

It did it again today, and I realized everything is delayed an
hour.  Oooops.

Under Server Tools -> Edit Exchange List, the CME and CBOT
exchanges have DST rules active, switching to DST on the first
Sunday in April.  The PC is set to Central time with DST active,
and it's showing the right time.  As far as I can tell everything
is set up right to switch to DST, and I think it worked right
last year.

Any guesses why TS isn't in sync with DST?

Gary