Re: Switched to outlook

> I have tried many and I now also use outlook with no problems.  Been using
>now for maybe 5 years.
>But, the others I tried were OK.  Any email system will work for most
>people.  Just depends on the one you personally like.

Outlook does have one serious bug.  For example, anyone using Outlook
will not be able to see anything that occurs after the next line:
begin  (all you have to do is have the word 'begin' followed by
two spaces and Outlook stupidly interprets the remainder of the message
as an included binary file).  It's a useful trick only if for some
reason you want to hide a message in a public forum from Outlook users.

Microsoft has been told time and again about this problem and they
refuse to fix it.  It *can* be made to work properly (interpreting
"begin " as either the start of a binary or simply more text, as
appropriate), but Outlook is the only email client that falls victim
to this trick.

-Alex