Re: OT: Series 3 Exam Preparation

Hello RBradshaw,

Sunday, April 4, 2004, 12:22:27 AM, you wrote:

R> I am looking for a recommendation for a good series 3  exam peparation
R> course.  Better yet, let me know if you have one available. I am willing to
R> beg, borrow, or steal. (or buy)

R> Thanks, RBradshaw

I took the test a year ago, but was using the study manuals from way
before that.  Must say that a few things have changed, especially the
assumption that indexes can go only up.  You probably will benefit
from getting as up-to-date study book as possible.  Just look around
on the 'net and you'll find something.

Best regards,

Ivo Karindi
ivo@xxxxxxxxx