Re[4]: off topic

Bob,

I should have said cold when it comes to trading and business.
Emotional and warm away from business but cold killers in the trading
or for that matter most businesses.

My partner was in business for 30 years.  If only I could get her to
do my trading.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx