Re[2]: off topic

Bob,

And that may work well for them.  I know of several women on the list.
There may be quit a few using male names beyond the ones I know of.
They are smart and cold.  I think all my losses go in their pockets.
Don't kid yourself they are moving in on us and they are good.  If you
find this ridiculous fine just stay tuned.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

BD> No balls