Re: Black Schoales

Here is the link to PBS's special on LTCM and their
run to lofty levels and their fall from grace..enjoy I
bought the video myself. I think you can but the video
here or simply search for it on eBay?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/stockmarket/

Regards,

John Armstrong

John Armstrong - Business Development Director
Redwood Trading LLC
160 Pine Street, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
office: (415) 962-3551 cell: (702) 280-8790
markets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.redwoodtrading.com
instant message - Yahoo ID: mrktwiz1

Member: NASD, SIPC, NFA, CFTC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/1999/midas_script.shtml

> > > Anyone recall the name of the video that
> detailed some NY firm going
> bust
> > > for billions by using the Black Schoales
> (spl?)option pricing model?
> > >
> > > Inquiring minds want to know!  Thanks in
> advance.

=====
John Armstrong - Business Development Mngr.
Redwood Trading LLc
160 Pine Street, Ste# 720
San Francisco, CA 94111
ph#: 831-818-9572