RE: emini commissions

Thanks for the responses, guy.
murph

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 10:44 AM
To: Omega-List
Subject: Re: emini commissions

Hello Randy,

RM> I've traded the SPs in the past, but never the e-minis. Can
RM> someone give me an idea of what the competitive commission rates
RM> are for these.

if you are fantastic at trading i can get you cleared for free ;)
if you are excellent maybe seventy cents.
if you are out of that league it will totally depend upon the volume
of trades you produce.  the more trades the less you pay.  sub five
prices are very common and i'm sure the high side is a happy over one
hundred, which i bet still exist somewhere.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown