Re: Work area limit 2000i

Roger,

I don't see a setting to increase the limit in the registry.

Only thing I can think of right off is make a new folder for some of
your work.  First export all your studies or copy the MyWork folder to
a new folder.  Then make a MyWork2 folder.  Copy everything to it.
Then in your real MyWork folder delete anything you can live without.
You will probably think of other combinations to deal with this.  Then
if you want old code you have it as ELS (printouts are very safe also)
and you will have all your work as of right now in MyWork2. You can
always rename MyWork to MyWorkcurrent then rename MyWork2 to MyWork
and fetch anything you want.  Pain in the rear isn't it.  Good to
always keep a copy of MyWork somewhere each night for safety just like
we all do for our data.  We all do that each night don't we?

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

RS> Hello Omega,
RS> I  am  using  2000i and in the power editor when I try to create a new
RS> signal I get the follow error message:

RS>   " Your current work area has reached the maximum number allowed (1000)
RS>   you must delete some of the before you can create a new"

RS>   Does  anyone  know if there is a registry setting that will allow me
RS>   to increase this limit or am I stuck with it?

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton