Re: Re[2]: Esignal warning on Bugtrack

Carl wrote:
> I have already deleted the original note but recognized the address
> used
> in the message body. They posted here a year or two ago that they
> offered
> a service of unlocking protected TS2k source code for $1.00 per k,if I
> remember correctly.

If you check the website you will find they still do.

But is that important ?

vizzy is posting a bug in a program lots of people use. He also
mentions the solution (isolate the computer to only communicate
with esignal and ignore HTTP from others)

Why would he lie about a thing like that ? He also gives you
the possibility to give it a try (not wise to ever do things like
that but if you realy can not resist :-)

My suggestion would be to complain about E-signal instead
of about vizzy who might do this to advertise a little but i must
say that his message is more than intresting enough to have the
"advertisement" on the side. (he does not even post a direct
link to his unlocking and other services website)

Just my 2 cents.

greetings