Esignal response to 'Esignal warning on Bugtrack'

Hello Mr. Miller,

We will pass these findings on to our engineering group to review. I can't
promise that we'll get any sort of response anytime soon unless they need
additional information.

I can't attest to the implications of your suggestion but I am fairly
confident that we've had relatively zero feedback of this nature in the
past. I'm also not familiar with the source you reference below.

As indicated, these findings and your suggestion will be passed to our
engineering team. Thank you for taking the time to alert us.

Thank you,
Scott Johnson
eSignal Support