Awesome experience with Disc cloning software

It happens rarely I have such a great experience with a piece of shareware.

I wanted to clone my hardisc on my charting computer in case of failure --- I could swap out in minutes.

>From download.com I read very high rating of casper XP (mine is Win2K OS which it supports as well).

I downloaded the 30 day trial --- beware it does not resize volumes if your new hard disc is larger until you register and pay.

I set jumpers to slave on the new disc, booted, my bios autorecognized the slave.

I did NOT Fdisk or format anything --- this was a bare disc  !!!!!!

I installed CasperXP, and in like 4 click throughs I was copying my entire multi partition old disk (partitions C through G) in one fell swoop. Took about 17 minutes for 22 gigs.

Then, I tested the new disc by shutting down the PC, setting jumpers on slave back to master, unplugging power cable and ribbon to old disc and putting them on new drive only.

Result: New drive booted up just fine, GS started, TS 2000i started, all charts and everything there just fine.

Wow, I'm a believer.

John