Re: SSIACT error message. What is REGISTRY.DOC file

Hello William,

The SSIVDDP.DLL file is related to the security block if I recall
correctly - maybe this
http://traders2traders.com/papers/TS4onWinXP.txt will help.

Specifically the file should be in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32

The process can be confusing, but I have TS4 running under XP now and
under Win2K previously - just took a little time to set it up.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx