Importing Tick Data

I've scanned through my messages and can't find any reference to this
but I'm sure some folks must have done it and I;d appreciate some help.

I'm trying to import ASCII *tick* data into TS. I have exported data
from the GS and converted it to ASCI with HyperTool. This is how the
data looks:

Symbol,Data,Time,Close,Volume
ES #F,28/7/2003,23:00:29,994,1

I can't get TS to recognise this format. I know through having imported
minute data that TS prefers not to have the symbol name in the data but
even after removing it, TS still won't import it.

I've tried leaving the header - Symbol,Data,Time,Close,Volume - in and
using First line of data file as the Filed order. I *am* selecting "Day
Month Year" as the Date format.

I have also tried removing the header and importing using Date-Time-
Open-High-Low-Close=Vol-OpenInt but that doesn't work either.

I can get the data to import but I can't get any sensible bars to
display - the charts either show "garbage" bars or values of 1...

Does anyone know how to do this correctly?

Thanks.
Ian