Re: Matrox G 450 MMS x4Quad video card problems..

Hello Marc,

No workarounds, sorry, but this might help. These guys do some serious
multi-monitor setups but they are not cheap:
www.9xmedia.com/Pages-products/3000%20-%20trading%20stations.html

They advertise up to 32 screens and sell everything from cards to
complete wall-sized setups, including software to manage multiple
monitors. They use the G450 card as well as other brands - maybe the
http://www.9xmedia.com/Pages-products/Multi-screen-Manager.html
software could do what you want without anything else?

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx

mm> I was assured that I could run 3 or 4 quad cards in my computer to
mm> view 12-16 monitors. [snip]