9XMedia solves Matrox/XP-10 Monitor Limit

Three Cheers for 9XMedia's "Multiscreen Manager Software"- around 50 bucks-
solved the 10 monitor limit imposed by WinXP-"Pro?".
Thankfully, I do not have to do what Matrox Graphics said:

"Ask them if there is any way to program in their OS the possibility to have
more than 10 monitors.For our part there is nothing that we can do, it is
strictly the OS that
decides.Verify with Microsoft maybe they can create a program for you to do
so.
Have a nice day
Matrox Technical Support
Lyne"

Now my system recognizes #11 & #12, I can stretch all the way across.  I can
even add another 4 or 8 or..
Marc Miller