Re: Matrox G 450 MMS x4Quad video card problems..

perhaps you're thinking of citrix systems ...

There is a listed company which lets users run programs on microsoft
servers, and see the results on dumb terminals.  They work closely with
Microsoft and had had access to MS code for years.  Two dumb computers with
8 terminals each, and one server doing the real work should solve your
problem.  But I have no idea of the cost.

Sorry, I can't think of the name of the company right now.

George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988