Help Going Intraday from EOD

I am taking signals from EOD strategies but want
entries and exits on intraday and having some
difficulties. (Running TS2ki with CSI and Tickdata)

For example, If value1 = Range Today of Data2

then how do you buy the nextopen (have the nextopen
dll) on Data1 at .5 * value1 and have it run through
every bar and get out at the end of the session if
filled and if not filled, cancel order at end of the
session?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my 1st
post by the way,

Thanks,
Todd