Re: off topic- xp pro hangs on shutdown

Marc,

Good show.  I thought I was one of the few that could crash Windows
Explorer.  What are you doing that kills it off.  Most of the time if
you look at some directory that it fails on you can kill it off and
start it up again.  No reboot needed.  Now if you are killing
"explorer.exe the process then that is more serious and requires a
reboot at least for me.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

mm> Anyone have a suggestion of how to fix this?
mm> 'program not responding    -   windows explorer'

mm> Thanks,
mm> Marc Miller

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton