Value Line Indexes

Hi,

I was interested in looking at the Value Line Arithmetic & Geometric Indexes.

In TS-7 these are under the KCBT, and I can't see the interday data since I
don't subscribe to the KCBT. In Esignal they are under the Philly exchange.

Could someone send me these going back to 9/17/2001 in text format. I would
like 2 minute data, but know that at least one of these only updates every
6 minutes.

Someone from TS said he would send them out to me, but that was over a week
ago.

Thanks

Steve