Re: Trendlines have gone mad!

Hello jbclem1,
Check under Drawing and make sure Snap Mode is turned off.

Monday, March 1, 2004, 4:08:22 AM, you wrote:

j> Friday I lost the ability to draw trendlines in TS2000i.  When I try to
j> start a trendline at a given spot on a chart, it will actually start at a
j> different spot, and when I try to drag it to the right it will draw itself
j> in that direction but at a completely different angle than the one I intend
j> it to have.  If I drag the cursor off the chart to the right the trendline
j> will lock itself in a
j> -45 degree angle and stay there until I bring the cursor back onto the
j> actual chart.

j> Does anyone have an explanation for this, and a solution?  I haven't changed
j> anything on my computer, and have the same graphics card I've had for at
j> least 6 months.  I'm using Win2000.

j> John

--
Best regards,