  From: Roger Shepherd
  To: Omega list
  Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 9:52 AM
  Subject: IB 1099 incorrect

  Hello Omega,

    Here is a heads up to anyone using Interactive Brokers.
    I  use  them  and  only trade futures. the 1099 that I received from
    them  was  correct  for  the  year but was incorrect as to the split
    before  and  after  5/5/2003.   At  this  point  correspondence with
    customer  service  has  been  unsucessful  in getting them to either
    admit the problem or issue a revised 1099.
    If  you  use  IB you should carefully check the accuracy of the 1099
    you  receive  with  your  own  records  before using it to file your
    taxes.

  --
  Best regards,
   Roger                          mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx