Re:Quant Studio

It never fails to amaze me that people would want
to single step their code when they have the
visual debugging tool of all debugging tools, the
chart!! Write your code as an indicator and step
through bar by bar and check that it is working!!
Use the Data Window!! Much, much better than
single stepping through code and making
assumptions about what is going on (and blaming
Tradestation when it hiccups)

Max

....couldn't disagree more. When I have program
in
C, I can at least single
step through the code to see how and where bugs
are occuring. Try that with
TS. It is amazing to me that people can even talk

about a programming
environment without having a debugger to "single
step" through the code. I
can give you five different situations where TS
is simply doing buggy things
(as of TS2000i.)

=====
"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"