From: Justin Fanning [mailto:Justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 28 February 2004 15:52
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS2000i to generate Email?

Apologies if I have asked this before, but for the
sake of good order, does anyone know a way I can
generate an Email from within TS2000i?

I looked at the "page" command, but couldn't get
it to generate an Email (let me know if anyone has
got this working).

I'm currently looking at some sort of TS calling
an external DLL to generate some DDE to Excel or
other third party tool ... But this is an overly
complex three tool kludge solution to perform
such a basic task.

I guess I could write the Email out to a file
and have a third party tool looping looking for
new mail, but again, not a very 'neat' solution.

All help warmly received,

Justin