help with EL for Radar Screen

Hopefully someone can help with the following code for Radar Screen.

1- There are two Radar Screen columns on a 60 minute interval.

2- Column one will show a #10 with a green box color if conditions 1 and 2
occur.

3- the second column is to tell me the time of day that conditions 1 and 2
occurred.

4- if conditions 1 & 2 cease to be true, then the 1st column will revert
from green to the default color.

    However, I want column two to keep the time of day that the conditions
were true earlier.

5- column two should start each day with a clean slate, but the problem is
that column2 does not reset, and

    instead remembers prior day data, so I see the time conditions 1 & 2
were true in a prior day.

6- ordinarily you would use "if date > date[1]" to reset the "true/ false",
but if I do that then for the entire 1st hour,

    plot2  (column two) assumes the "true/false" is false, even if
conditions 1 & 2 become true that 1st hour.

So if someone can help with code to reset the "true/false" at the beginning
of each day, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Barry Silberman

variables:       daytrade_long(false), time_stamp_LG(0) ;

If condition1 and condition2  then begin

            daytrade_long = true;

            time_stamp_LG = time;

            Plot1(10, "Long/ short",   black, green);

end;

if Daytrade_Long = true  then begin

            plot2(time_stamp_LG, "Prev True", default, cyan);

end;

if Daytrade_Long = false then

            plot2(0,  "Prev True",  white,  white);

{reset true and false at start of each day}

if   ??????    then begin

  Daytrade_long = false;

end;