IB 1099 incorrect

Hello Omega,

  Here is a heads up to anyone using Interactive Brokers.
  I  use  them  and  only trade futures. the 1099 that I received from
  them  was  correct  for  the  year but was incorrect as to the split
  before  and  after  5/5/2003.   At  this  point  correspondence with
  customer  service  has  been  unsucessful  in getting them to either
  admit the problem or issue a revised 1099.
  If  you  use  IB you should carefully check the accuracy of the 1099
  you  receive  with  your  own  records  before using it to file your
  taxes.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                          mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx