Re: looking for disk copy/clone software

I have 3 NTFS partitions (C:, H:, and U) on a single drive all Win2K
format.  Does anyone know if Norton Ghost can image the entire
drive and retain all 3 partitions?

Thanks,

-Joel

TradeMaker wrote:

Sigstroker,

Norton Ghost is a good choice for full-image backups and restoring to a
larger drive. Partition Magic and Paragon Software provide drive-cloning to
different size drives as well.

For ongoing day-to-day backup performance, drive mirroring is best - simply
install a second drive and enable the mirroring capabilities in Windows and
you have a hot back-up. If the master fails, you shut down, swap the drives
and you're up and running in minutes.

Hope this helps...
- Ken Greenwood