Re: AMD 64, with Win XP pro, and 2000i

Someone was asking about running TS2ki on a new 64 bit computer so I
guess that is the answer below.

Maybe try telling Windows to run it in 32 bit?????

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

m> I was wondering?   Has anybody tried running this "piece of shit," "go to
m> hell," 2000i program on a new AMD 64 3000 computer with windows XP PRO.  If
m> so, does it work OK.  I know the phrase " work OK"  is a relative question
m> when talking about the "shit for quality" omega products.

m> MCMTRADER

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton