Re: Good Dual Monitor Card

Chuck,

Some trendlines do not draw well in TSwki not the video card.  I'm on
my second video card and I'm pretty sure it is a GeForce card for dual
monitors.  Video is faster and maybe better but the damn lines are
just like they always were in TS2ki.  Fortunately I draw very few
lines.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx