Re: Performance report problem, please help!

Shraga(Feivi-Philip),

Kind of messes the system up doesn't it.  Try copying all the signal
to a new signal then build a new system with it.  Then delete the
chart and build a new one with the new system and signal.  I tell you
new on all three as I don't remember if the chart affects it or not.
Probably not.  Well now you may need a new workspace too.  This is not
a reinstall type problem.  I remember that for sure.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

SFP> For some reason, my performance report only "sees" the commission taken by
SFP> each trade, and not the P&L from the trades themselves. I tried
SFP> reinstalling, and it didnt help. Before uninstalling, I copied the
SFP> following 4 folders: Group, Mywork, Server, Templates, and then after
SFP> reinstall pasted them back in. Could the problem be somewhere in one of
SFP> those folders? All help appreciated!

SFP> TIA

SFP> Philip

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton